Daisypath Vacation tickers

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Daisypath Graduation tickers

Daisypath Graduation tickers

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Making Room

This month has been all about making room. The other weekend, Ben and I moved the guest bed, tv, sewing machine, and more out of the guest room and into what is now the office/guest room. Here's a picture of how it turned out. It's not as tight as it looks in the picture.

Here is the beginning of the nursery... We have a long way to go before lil miss Wylie joins us in November.

Speaking of making room, here's my 24 week picture. I'm not sure if I am making room for her or she is making room for herself, but either way, we are both growing and doing great!

Also making room is Ben's sister and brother-in-law. They welcomed their sweet little girl, Lucy Claire McClung, on July 13, 2011. Ben and I were lucky to be able to be there too since Ben had a test for school in Atlanta the following day. We also got a chance to do some furniture shopping to fill the empty room above. I'll post pictures once furniture is delivered and assembled.

Here's a couple pictures of the new family addition. The first is at the hospital and second is after she got to come home. She is absolutely precious, and we hope Wylie is just as perfect as her big cousin Lucy!

No comments:

Post a Comment