Daisypath Vacation tickers

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Daisypath Graduation tickers

Daisypath Graduation tickers

Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July!

I hope everyone had a wonderful and safe weekend. A long, relaxing weekend was just what I needed after the past weeks of traveling and the upcoming travels ahead as well.

On Saturday, Ben and I made ribs and coleslaw for dinner... special thanks to Matt Miller for the recipe. They were delicious! How do they look to you?


Also Saturday, we spent a good while shopping as an anniversary present to ourselves. I wanted to get him new sunglasses since his had broken, but needed his input, and he wanted to get me a new camera for when the baby comes that he wanted my input. Here are a couple pictures with the new camera as well as a video. The video is mainly a trial to make sure we were able to do so when the time comes for Wylie's video debut.

First picture is of Charleigh's close up...


On Sunday night, we went to St. Richard's for fireworks where we met up with Clare, Mike, Holly and Armand as well as a few others.


And the video... Enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment