Daisypath Vacation tickers

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Daisypath Graduation tickers

Daisypath Graduation tickers

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Great Weekend!

This weekend Ben and I went to up to Belleville (IL near St. Louis for those who don't know) to visit my family. We hadn't been able to make the trip since Thanksgiving and besides seeing my parents in April for the New Orleans trip, we hadn't seen my family since... way too long. While there we got to see go to a couple baseball games (including one Cardinals game), Ben played golf while I shopped, and then just spent some great time with friends and family. Here some pics from the Cardinals game....

It was Daniel, Stephanie, Ben, and I who went to the game.... but who else did we run into?


IT'S JENNA!!! Who would have thought that I'd have to drive 7 hours to see this pretty face?! She and some people came up for the weekend for a getaway and happened to have the same Saturday night plan... beers at the bar then baseball (no beers for me of course).

Good for us the Cardinals won, scoring the winning run in the bottom of the 8th inning, so it was a perfect night and not too hot.




Check out this girl's hair from Kansas City... looks like a triple bump-it to me!


And lastly, here's a picture of Ben and I in front of the Stan Musial statue. It's a little dark, but we were there...


As far as baby news goes for those inquiring minds looking for an update, we received some big news this past week.... Baby Bevill is a GIRL!!! She is healthy and growing. I can feel her moving more each day. Her name is going to be Wylie Jane Bevill.



No comments:

Post a Comment