Daisypath Vacation tickers

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Daisypath Graduation tickers

Daisypath Graduation tickers

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Life of a Workin' Gal

It's the days of summer that make me ask myself each year, "why didn't I go into teaching?" Especially after a long weekend, I did not want to get up and go to work this morning. Ben, for this month, is on a rotation that allows him to stay home all day. He is doing a lot of studying and preparing for interviews, but still, he gets to stay home. I would most likely not be very productive working from home (so kudos to Ben), but how nice would it be to work while sitting on the couch still in pajamas OR out back getting some sun?!... That's how I picture it in my head at least. Here's what I had to leave this morning....

Looks comfy, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment