Daisypath Vacation tickers

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Daisypath Graduation tickers

Daisypath Graduation tickers

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Dropped the Ball... and I don't mean the NYE Ball in Times Square

So I've really been bad since Wylie was born on updating our blog. The whole reason for starting the blog was to get the hang of it before she was here, but it has been very difficult with the traveling we have done in the past couple months (which I'll get into in later posts), and I thought about doing it but while away our pictures on our camera weren't uploaded in order to include them in the post... excuses excuses.

Since there has been a good amount of things going on since my last post, there will be a few posts to catch up rather than just one really long post.

Also I cannot post without a picture... Here is one of our favorites from her newborn pictures that we had made. She was only a little over one week old here. Even though this picture still looks like her, I cannot believe how much she has changed in the past 2 months.


As you can see... she is starting to show more personality as well as smile and move around. I cannot keep her arms and legs still... I've tried!


No comments:

Post a Comment