Just born
First Car Ride - so far, she loves riding in the car. I hope it stays that way...
First Ole Miss Game - not the season to be first introduced to the Rebels. At least now she doesn't have high expectations for the future.
First Walk
First Halloween
First Bath - I decided that I wouldn't post the naked bath picture. She's too modest for that. She also makes the cutest faces.
One Week Old!
First Time Meeting Cousin Lucy - best of friends already!
First Nap with Daddy
We survived another week! Wylie went to her first pediatrician visit on this day as well. She was up to 8 lbs even and 21.5 inches (one additional inch since her birth). She is one healthy little girl, and for that, we are extremely thankful!!
Ben has been gone yesterday and today at a residency interview in St. Louis, so it has been two full days of just the girls. I'll have to say that it wasn't as bad as I thought being home alone with just Wylie and I. However, I know that I do not want to be a single parent (not that I ever did). We even managed to get out of the house to run an errand on day one and go for a walk on day two. I guess we'll find a way to survive during Ben's first year as a resident when they have him working long hours. Ben so far has interviewed with UMC in Jackson and now SLU in St. Louis. He has one at UT-Memphis next week and then three following Thanksgiving - Charleston, Augusta, and Lexington.









No comments:
Post a Comment