Daisypath Vacation tickers

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Daisypath Graduation tickers

Daisypath Graduation tickers

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Announcing Wylie Jane

I know I am a little late on this, but just wanted to make it official... Wylie Jane Bevill was born on October 27, 2011 at 1:19 pm. She weighed 7 lbs and 15 oz and measured 20.5 inches. She's absolutely perfect, and we love her oh so much!

Here are some pictures from the hospital...









2 comments:

  1. Shannon- I was wondering if you guys had a sweet blog- it's the cutest! Congrats on your sweet baby girl- she is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are soooo precious! Congratulations! Take real good care of her. Time goes by very quickly and you wonder how little Shannon could have a baby! It seems like you were just skiing down a hill and braking a rotator cuff!
    Love ya
    Adrienne and David

    ReplyDelete