So in the mix of all of our travels, we had the opportunity for Wylie to meet all of her living great-grandparents. One of Ben's grandmothers (Ben's mom's mom) was able to come over from Vicksburg to see Wylie while we were still in the hospital. Here is a picture of the four generations.
My grandparents (mom's parents) were able to see Wylie while we were visiting over Christmas. The first picture is of the four female generations.
Then Ben and I were lucky to have the opportunity to visit Ben's grandparents (Ben's dad's parents) in North Carolina in January. Ben had interviews there the following week, so we thought it was a good excuse to plan the much needed trip. We actually flew there for Wylie's first time on a plane. However, we didn't get a picture.
And who else came?.... Lucy! They had a great time on the floor together.
There were too many cameras going off at once for the four generations picture to get everyone looking, but this was the best one that I had.
The weekend after the North Carolina trip, we were on the road again (our last trip for quite some time...) to Atlanta for Wylie's Cartersville Sip 'n' See and Lucy's Baptism.
This was Wylie in her Sip 'n' See outfit made by her GranGran.
Almost time for the water... She did great! The water didn't phase her a bit. I hope our little one took notes and acts like a perfect angel as well!
Ben and I are Lucy's Godparents.
And here's the whole family shot.
Now we are enjoying being home and spending time together before getting adjusted to our new schedule with Ben and I back to work and Wylie at Mrs. Robyn's.


No comments:
Post a Comment