Daisypath Vacation tickers

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Daisypath Graduation tickers

Daisypath Graduation tickers

Sunday, October 9, 2011

A month... are you kidding me?!

Well... technically less than one month since we're now down to 4 weeks left. This weekend we went to the pumpkin patch with some friends and future friends/boyfriends of Wylie.  These are all on facebook, but for those of you who don't check that regularly, first I'll show a group shot...

 From the left, Kirk, Bennett, Mary Elizabeth, John, Matt, Jenni, me, Ben, Betsy, Jack, and Chase

 Here's a (some of the group) shot on the tractor/hay ride.

 Ben and I on the hay ride...

 At the pumkin patch... matching his and hers set... I sure hope mine turns out cuter and not as orange...

I know Mimi wouldn't approve of the sunflower shot, but we couldn't resist climbing into the field for a great photo opp... although Wylie got a little hidden, which I didn't know it was even possible to conceal her at this point.

Here's our best try at a maternity-modeling shoot.

We hope that everyone is having a great Fall so far. This one for us will definitely be remembered forever (for obvious reasons), but also because we've had such a great time with family and friends. I've caught myself having thoughts like going to this pumpkin patch next year with Wylie, but then have to remember that we may not be in Jackson next Fall. Ben starts his interviews next month for residency. I am experiencing all sorts of emotions (anxious to find out, sad to leave great friends, but mostly excited to see where our life will lead next). Our little family has so many changes coming in the next 6 months, and we feel very blessed to have such supporting family and friends along for the ride. We couldn't do it without you all! Sorry this has turned a little sentimental... I promise it won't happen often!

No comments:

Post a Comment