Daisypath Vacation tickers

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Daisypath Graduation tickers

Daisypath Graduation tickers

Sunday, October 2, 2011

35 weeks down and just 5 more to go...

This was a great weekend! First, Ben's parents came in town... and wait for it... WITH THE NURSERY FURNITURE (pictures below)! YAY! Saturday morning was spent assembling the crib and stocking the drawers of the dresser. Then in the afternoon, Mississippi State lost to Georgia... this is when I said that now if only the Rebels could pull off a win tonight, my day would be complete. In the evening we went to our final baby shower... a coed Grove-themed shower, complete with great Fall weather.

 Action shot of Ben and I opening a gift...

 Cute "baby bump" cake

And a group shot with our hostesses... with the Ole Miss game in the back ground. We left around half-time or so and watched the rest of the game from home. At least staying up until midnight after a long day was all worth it in the end to see the Rebels win!... Not too sure how many more we'll see this season, but I'll continue to cheer them on from home, since we won't be making it to any more games with the little one on her way. We did entertain the thought of a "Grove birth".... yeah right!

Today we went to church and then but some finishing decor touches to the nursery like hanging pictures, shelves, and curtains. Here it is... I still need to get the mobile, rug, and lamp, but this gives you a pretty clear image of the final product...
 View from the door...





Here's one of me showing off that baby bump. And yes, I am admitting to the world that I cannot fit into my own clothes and have to wear Ben's gym shorts and t-shirts. In my defense, I do not leave the house like this... only wear them for lounging and house work.

I'll continue the count down, however, since we're now anchored for the next few weeks, I may not have much exciting news to share until the big day. I'll do my best to make the mundane as exciting as possible.

Happy Fall Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment