Daisypath Vacation tickers

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Daisypath Graduation tickers

Daisypath Graduation tickers

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

3 weeks to go until the big day!


This Sunday I turned 37 weeks... or should I say Wylie turned 37 weeks (in utero, of course). That is a big milestone in the baby-developing process. She is now considered by the medical profession as full-term. With that being said, it is now time for her to be evicted... not really. Even though we are ready for her to come (and at one point this weekend, thought she was going to come), we are not kicking her out... yet.

In celebration of reaching this milestone, here's a little flashback of where we came from...

14 weeks

18 weeks

 
20 weeks

24 weeks

28 weeks

30 weeks

32 weeks

35 weeks

36 weeks

And now... 37 weeks!

1 comment:

  1. Shannon, you look great!! Hate that I haven't been able to see you lately for work!! Message me your address!

    ReplyDelete