I am terribly sorry for slacking on updating these past few weeks. I started a post but then lost it somehow.
I am now 31 weeks along... leaving only 9 more weeks/exactly 2 months from today until the due date! Here are the latest profile pictures:
28 weeks, and...
30 weeks... wow, what a difference 2 weeks can make.
I'm glad to have August behind us, even though, it went by a little too fast. So far, September has been a great month! Football season has started, Ben is on a less time-consuming rotation, and the weather this week is not even supposed to get up into the 80's much less the 90's/100's as we had in August. This past weekend I got to see my parents, in-laws, and friends at the first home football game and 2nd baby shower in Oxford (pictures to follow in later post). The only thing that could have made it better would be to have seen the Rebels win.



No comments:
Post a Comment