8 weeks.... only 8 weeks? I'm so excited for this week, since on Wednesday, we get to have another ultrasound and see her once more before her actual birthday and see her face-to-face. I'll get those scanned and posted to share with you all as well.
With only 8 weeks to go, we still have a few things to get together, but I'm not as stressed as I thought I'd be... especially since one of those things is getting the nursery put together. However, once the furniture comes in, we'll get that situated in no time! Ben made a lot of progress this weekend while I was out of town... look for yourself!
He put the Pack 'n' Play together... which will go in our room for the first couple months.
Here's a picture of the stroller. Charleigh was NOT a fan. Little does she know that if she wants a walk, this will be coming with us.
MamaRoo swing... here's hoping that Wylie loves it!
Moses Basket that her GranGran made the bedding for.
And here's a picture showing my nursery idea coming together. Aunt Megan did an excellent job on the artwork!
And I couldn't post without an updated picture of the bump.


No comments:
Post a Comment