Daisypath Vacation tickers

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Daisypath Graduation tickers

Daisypath Graduation tickers

Friday, February 17, 2012

Spring is in the Air... or maybe just in my mind.

Even though it's still February and we're having the coldest weather we've had all winter, my mind cannot help but think that it's already springtime. I love the spring... It's my favorite time of year!

I think I'm so mentally focused on the season getting here and quick because we have some exciting times ahead of us...

First, Wylie will be getting baptized the first weekend of March. (disclaimer: I know that is technically winter still, but the months of March, April and May = spring to me). Both sides of the family are coming in for the occasion!

Also in March is Match Day... Do you see the counter above? That's right, it's exactly 4 weeks from today. This weekend Ben and I will most likely be discussing for the last time his rank list, and then it's out of our hands! I can hardly contain my excitement (or anxiety, depending how you look at it). That same weekend is also St. Paddy's Day, when we'll take Wylie to the big parade downtown... We're looking forward to it.

April will be full of house hunting, cleaning, packing and etc since regardless of if we stay in Jackson or not, we plan on buying a house.

Ben and I also have birthdays in April and May, respectively... And my first Mother's Day! That same week we'll be going to the beach... I'm so ready for this vacation! I can't wait to see what Wylie thinks of the sand, ocean, pool and etc. She'll also be so cute in her 4 swim suits that I already have for her, but let's be honest... When is she not the cutest baby you've ever seen?! Yes, I'm biased! For example, here's a picture of her on Valentine's Day
And if the first picture isn't evident enough, the other pictures are from last weekend when it was cold enough to break out her North Face.

I hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day and got to spend it with those you love the most! I sure do love my three valentines!

No comments:

Post a Comment