We went to church and brunch in the morning with great friends, Murray's and Clare. We stayed so long that the lunch crowd was in need of our table. However, with this gang, our meals average around 2-3 hours since we get so caught up enjoying the conversation that we lose track of time. We probably would have sat there all day, if John and Wylie didn't get bored with us... I mean, they have better things to do than sit around Corner Bakery.
And what does an 18 month-old and a 4 month-old have to do on a beautiful, late-February, sunny Sunday afternoon, you ask?
Go to the park of course!
Wylie is becoming a champ at tummy-time and holds her head up very well. She gets a little tired after a while so we'll either roll her to her back or sit her up. She is almost sitting up by herself as well. She doesn't need much assistance... only with balance, but not for strength. On Monday, she turns 4 months! Such a big girl! We go on Wednesday for her 4 month check-up... no shots, thank goodness! Stay tuned for her update on measurements and what the doctor has to say...
Next weekend, the family is coming in town for her baptism. I'm so excited to be able to celebrate this event with family and friends. I'll be posting pictures as well.
In the meantime, here are a few more pictures to keep you satisfied until next post. I know you just can't get enough of this little girl, and I do not blame you!






No comments:
Post a Comment