Daisypath Vacation tickers

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Daisypath Graduation tickers

Daisypath Graduation tickers

Friday, May 6, 2011

Sewing Project #3 - long time coming

I guess technically it is project #1 and project #3 to make complete outfit #1. I had finished this project a while ago in early April but was too lazy didn't get the chance to add it to the blog... so a month later... here it is!


The color is a little off in the picture since the tutu is really a bright pink (seen before on my model) and the onesie is a light pastel pink. 

I just bought some more tulle so more tutus to come!

Since my last blog post at the end of March, we've been rather busy. At the beginning of April, my parents came down and we spent the weekend in New Orleans for French Quarter Festival... a lot of fun! I'll try to post pictures soon... just have to find the camera cord to download the pictures. We also ran/walked our 5K. Here's a picture of the team.



We were the Hippies for Healthy Hooters - Peace, Love, Cure.

The rest of April was mostly spent at home, and with Ben gone. He had an away rotation in Vicksburg so he was gone during the week. Just Charleigh and I hung out on those nights, ate Lean Cuisines and other quick dinners, and watched TV... did admit earlier in the post that I was lazy?... but more on that to come later. It is now May (my favorite month of the year... because it's my birthday month of course!) and the sun is out. Weekends will now be spent pool side as much as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment