Daisypath Vacation tickers

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Daisypath Graduation tickers

Daisypath Graduation tickers

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

14 Weeks & Counting....

So most of you who read this blog already know, but I am officially posting it...

We are going to have a new addition to our small family, and no, it's not another dog... Ben and I are going to have a sweet little boy or girl in November. I am 14.5 weeks now... Remembering me saying in a past entry about being lazy? Well this little one growing is the reason. During my first trimester I mainly took residence on our couch in front of the TV every chance I could. Since I'm now in my second trimester, I'm feeling much better and even starting to look a little pregnant... What do you think?

Ben and I both think that I look more pregnant in person than what you can tell in the picture, but don't worry I will post some more pictures of my growing mid section throughout the next 6-7 months.

We're so excited and are happy to share this news with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment